Simpler, speedier and more secure digital solutions transform your client engagement.
The online investor portal, NetXInvestor®, enables your clients to access account information, place trades, view trade status, transfer funds, request a check, get quotes, perform market research, read news and much more.
- Account Opening
- Digital Platform Access
- Account Maintenance
- Analytics and Reporting
- Ongoing Client Engagement
Examine the essential tools you and your clients can leverage for every stage throughout the digital account lifecycle.
Get to know your prospects’ financial goals and recommend the different ways you can help grow their wealth.
- Pershing provides access to a large number of educational resources, online trainings, guides and how-to videos for helping you go digital in a secure and easily accessible environment.
Set the stage for your prospect to become clients by using the digital tools that are simple, safe and secure while saving yourself time.
- Electronic delivery (eDelivery) allows your clients to receive statements, confirmations, shareholder information, account notifications and letters online, which eliminated mail to their home and expedites access.
Your clients can conveniently see their entire financial portfolio through the NetXInvestor portal and mobile app. The portal enables your clients to gain secure access to:
- Consolidated account information, such as balances and holdings
- Online account documents, including statements and tax documents
- Digital authorization, to approve or reject transactions in real-time using biometrics
- Place trades, transfer funds, request a check, get quotes, perform market research and read news
Download the Investor Portal Mobile app:
Configure alerts so clients can stay up to date with the latest information about their accounts.
- NetXInvestor Mobile keeps your clients on track with real-time alerts and notifications via email or pop-up messages that can be received on any mobile device.
Grow and support your clients’ portfolio with detailed action plans that use digital tools to drive efficiency.
- NetXInvestor supports paperless setup and scheduling of money movements. This self-service option adds convenience for investors to expedite requests and eliminates the need for a call request. The mobile check deposit feature provides your clients with a quick and easy way to deposit checks.
- You can give clients the option to enter orders online – for stock, options, ETFs, 529 plans and mutual funds.
Wealth View, powered by Wealth Reporting and Insights*, is a value-added account aggregation and performance reporting solution that offers clients a more complete financial picture.
Find new opportunities to grow your clients’ portfolio and introduce new products that best match their life stage.
- My Client View allows you to see what your client is seeing in NetXInvestor, enabling a more efficient and productive online interaction. One-Time Passcode can be set up and configured to streamline password resets, unlock accounts or replace the security questions and answers when accessing from an unrecognized device. Using this feature enables investors to regain access any time of day, without having to make a call request.
i Wealth Reporting provided by Albridge Solutions, Inc. an affiliate of Pershing LLC, both wholly owned subsidiaries of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BNY Mellon).