Committed Prime Services Provider
Our client service model makes it easier to do business with Pershing Prime Services. You will enjoy a single point of contact within a dedicated, experienced support team. Pershing Prime Services is more than your counterparty—we serve as an advocate for you across the BNY Mellon enterprise.
When you work with us, you can depend on our:
Clients benefit from Pershing's legacy as the #1 clearing firm1—the strength and stability of our firm combined with the expertise of our team, helps you solve your toughest business challenges.
- Our client service professionals are skilled in operational support such as margin solutions, settlement, corporate actions, collateral management, trading and conversions
- We offer a dedicated liquid alternatives client service team with experience in liquid alternatives structures, financing needs, collateral movements and margin requirements
- Our team helps you stay on the cutting edge with the changing regulatory and compliance landscape, evolving technology and new product solutions and support
- Our team has an average of 15 years of professional account management experience
Rely on unwavering support delivered through an efficient combination of high-touch service and online real-time tools.
- A single point of contact within a designated support team
- Instant account access anytime, anywhere through NetX360®
- Business continuity with a comprehensive disaster-recovery system and three geographically dispersed, state-of-the-art data centers
Leverage the innovative ideas and sophisticated business resources of a global banking giant to take your business to the next level.
- Access to the entire BNY Mellon enterprise
- Connection to thought leaders, expert commentary and in-depth best practice insights
1 Pershing was named the #1 clearing firm, ranked by number of broker-dealer customers (InvestmentNews, 2008-2014)