Flexible and Fully Integrated Technology
Your firm has unique needs, and our flexible technology solutions can provide fully integrated, end-to-end support for your managed accounts business—from our off-the-shelf offerings to highly customized solutions. Whether you are adding to an existing managed accounts program or expanding into the advisory market for the first time, we can help with a full suite of solutions developed for registered investment advisors (RIAs) and broker-dealers that make it easy to do business the way you want.
Deliver an Intuitive, Efficient Technology Experience
Our adaptable, easy-to-use technology allows you to create a unique managed account experience, with the scalability you need to grow.
- Offer seamless accessibility for advisor-directed accounts, mutual fund/exchange-traded fund wrap accounts, separately managed accounts and unified managed accounts whether investment advisory solutions are provided by you, Pershing affiliate Lockwood Advisors, Inc. or third-party asset managers
- Tap into the expertise of one of the industry’s most recognized providers of managed accounts solutions for RIAs and broker-dealers
- Simplify the way you do business to potentially improve efficiency, reduce expenses and increase revenue
- Manage investor needs from start to finish—proposal to performance reporting
- Provide useful training and business intelligence resources
From Turnkey to Tailored Solutions
Choose the level of support that makes sense for your business:
- Custom solutions: Build a custom managed account experience by choosing from our list of dynamic technology tools designed to support a range of investment advisory solutions and outsourcing capabilities that can be tailored to your firm’s specific needs, brand and culture. Our technology can be delivered through NetX360® or fully integrated into your existing proprietary systems, if desired.
- Turnkey solution: The Lockwood Managed360® program provides a comprehensive offering that includes investment advisory solutions provided by Lockwood along with a powerful suite of integrated sales, research, portfolio management and client experience tools and ongoing advisor education and support.
- Third-party solutions: Connect to our network of technology and turnkey asset management providers (TAMPs) through Managed Account Network, and use their technology platforms and investment solutions to manage your advisory program.
Dynamic Tools to Help Streamline Your Business
Our technology can help free up time to focus more on working with clients’ needs and growing your business. We offer a wide menu of innovative tools designed to help you create the experience you want—all in one seamless environment.
- Sales tools: Easily generate proposals that analyze investors’ current assets and build recommendations tailored by objectives, risk profiles and goals, and offer a suite of integrated analytics for portfolio comparisons and a central repository for firm-specific product and program information, including investment research reports and data provided by Morningstar®.
- Portfolio management: Quickly create, manage and edit models across an entire book of business, with efficient portfolio construction, block trading, rebalancing and dashboard tracking, as well as integrated firm model guidance and compliance oversight.
- Client experience: Streamlined account opening and onboarding, with customer relationship management (CRM) integration and eSignature capabilities; integrated household wealth reporting and insights capabilities and automated business process management for easy-to-track account opening and maintenance workflows.
- Business intelligence: Display key account data and access on-demand book of business reports to help drive decision-making.
All third party marks belong to their respective owners.
For professional use only. Not intended for use by the general public. Pershing does not provide investment advice. Professionally managed investment advisory services, if offered, are provided by Lockwood Advisors, Inc. (Lockwood), a Pershing affiliate and an investment adviser registered in the United States under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Trademark(s) belong to their respective owners.
Important Disclosures [PDF] | SEC Share Class Selection Disclosure [PDF] | Trade Away Transactions FAQ [PDF] | Trade Away Summary: Q1 2018 [PDF], Q2 2018 [PDF], Q3 2018 [PDF], Q4 2018 [PDF], Q1 2019 [PDF], Q2 2019 [PDF], Q3 2019 [PDF], Q4 2019 [PDF], Q1 2020 [PDF], Q2 2020 [PDF], Q3 2020 [PDF], Q4 2020 [PDF], Q1 2021 [PDF] & Q2 2021 [PDF] | Lockwood's Form ADV Part 2 Brochures | Lockwood’s Form CRS [PDF]