American Endowment Foundation
Clients contribute to American Endowment Foundation (AEF), an independent national sponsor of DAFs.
- AEF allows advisors to manage their clients’ charitable assets with custody at Pershing.1
- Provides both donor support services and a portal that enables clients to recommend grants and view fund activity history.
BNY Mellon Charitable Gift FundSM
Clients contribute to the BNY Mellon Charitable Gift FundSM, a DAF that offers multiple investment options.
- Various investment strategies are available through the Fund’s investment manager, BNY Mellon, N.A.
- A fully functional online portal supports giving activities and account administration.
Renaissance Charitable Foundation
Clients contribute to Renaissance Charitable Foundation (RCF), a sponsoring charity that helps to create turnkey donor-advised solutions.
- Advisors can manage their clients’ charitable assets with custody at Pershing.2
- Branded DAF programs enable firms to customize the fund website to meet their clients' needs.
Charitable trusts let clients support their favorite charities, realize potential tax savings and provide for their beneficiaries
1 You may need to be licensed in Ohio or provide Ohio authorities a copy of the Form ADV and any accompanying amendments you may have filed (notice file) with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
2 You may need to be licensed in Indiana or provide Indiana authorities a copy of the Form ADV and any accompanying amendments you may have filed (notice file) with the Securities and Exchange Commission.