Simpler, speedier and more secure digital solutions transform your business
Digital technologies are playing a critical role in the Advisor/Investor relationship today more than ever before. BNY Mellon | Pershing’s industry-leading technology enables you to adapt to the evolving ways your clients want to do business—now and in the future.
The NetX360® professional workstation allows your firm to efficiently manage business – from client onboarding and CRM to trading, operations and reporting.
- Account Opening
- Digital Platform Access
- Account Maintenance
- Analytics and Reporting
- Ongoing Client Engagement
Examine the essential tools you can leverage for every stage throughout the digital account lifecycle.
Get to know your prospects’ financial goals and recommend the different ways you can help grow their wealth using the following:
- Initial KYC and risk tolerance review
- Due diligence
- Proposal generation
- Education and Resources
Pershing’s Client Training Services team has enhanced the learning experience to broker-dealers and advisory firms through its Learning Management System. The system offers simple navigation to easily select from a blend of video and instructor-led courses. The Learning Management System has a mobile-friendly interface with unlimited views for learners to revisit material and is available 24/7.
Set the stage for your prospect to become clients by using the digital tools that are simple, safe and secure while saving yourself time.
- Electronic delivery (eDelivery) allows a more convenient, secure and flexible way to receive important communications allowing clients to access documents as soon as they are available, rather than waiting for them to arrive in the mail.
- Streamline client onboarding with our integrated eSignature solutions. Pershing accepts eSignature for most documents, allowing advisors and clients to digitally complete requests – new accounts, asset movement and others - from anywhere they have a computer or mobile device.
- Our customizable, Document Management and Workflows tool allows home office staff and advisors to store documents electronically and operate more efficiently. Through NetX360’s Document Center you can manually share imaged documents from advisors to investors using NetX360 and NetXInvestor®. Click here to learn how you can get access to Document Center.
Access your clients’ entire financial portfolio through the NetX360 mobile app. NetX360 mobile provides anytime, anywhere access to market-leading tools and experiences:
- Fund accounts quickly with mobile check deposit
- Update client information and maintain accounts
- Submit orders or transfer money on behalf of clients
- Upload and share documents as they are received
Download the NetX360 Mobile app:
Use your expertise to properly allocate funds and configure alerts so clients can stay up to date with the latest information about their accounts. Pershing can digitally enable you to move money and securities through NetX360.
- NetX360 Mobile keeps you on track with real-time alerts and notifications via email or pop-up messages that can be received on your mobile device when you are away from the office.
Move funds efficiently in and out of client accounts with these three quick steps:
Resources to Initiate: New Deposits or Withdrawals:
Resources to Create: Standing Instructions:
Resources to Take Action: On an Existing Request:
Grow and support your clients’ portfolio with detailed action plans that use digital tools to drive efficiency. Within NetX360, quickly and easily perform trades, handle billing, rebalance portfolios and move money/securities on all accounts.
- Digital Authorizations for outgoing fed fund wires offers a secure and paperless process to initiate federal fund wire requests, checks and Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions online, including outbound third-party.
- Mobile Check Deposit gives you and your clients a fast and secure way to deposit checks from any mobile device using the NetX360 or Investor Portal mobile apps.
- Asset Management Account: Corestone®, provides clients the ability to establish an electronic checking account and/or debit card. We also offer an electronic-only account via eSignature. Corestone offers digital payment options, including:
- Authorized debits and direct deposits (ACH debits/credits)
- VISA® Debit Card
- Mobile wallet options, such as Apple Pay® and Google Pay™
- Peer-to-peer (P2P) payments
Clients expect accurate and comprehensive performance reports that are complemented by analytics that are critical to an enhanced client experience. NetX360 allows you to easily generate client reports and tailor them based on specific account information. NetX360 Analytics provides valuable intelligence from business data and shows money in motion, which allows your firm to track new asset flows and business performance while excluding market fluctuations.
- Dashboard Insights provide performance measurements across your firm.
- OpportunityView®—or Fully-Paid Securities Lendingi identifies appropriate clients and the total revenue opportunity to your firm.
- Wealth Reporting and Insightsii delivers an accurate, single view of all of your clients’ assets via an online dashboard, as well as versatile reports for individual clients or user-defined portfolios.
- Wealth View, a feature within the investor portal, provides clients an aggregated view of their accounts — including those held away — for a more streamlined and complete financial picture.
- Report Center provides an intelligent search capability and a report building wizard.
Find new opportunities to grow your clients’ portfolio and introduce new products that best match their life stage.
- Make virtual meetings more successful by seeing what your client sees in the investor portal with My Client View. With both parties seeing the same thing on their screens, you have the opportunity to virtually walk clients through their portfolios step-by-step.
- Enjoy a greater level of convenience and security with One-Time Passcode (OTP), a simplified secure login process. OTP can be setup and configured to streamline password resets, unlock accounts and replace security questions when you or your clients access accounts from an unrecognized device.
i In light of recent regulatory developments and anticipated changes to our Fully Paid Securities Lending program, we are not accepting new participants to our Fully Paid Securities Lending program temporarily. More information on the launch of our updated program will be available in 2021.
ii Wealth Reporting provided by Albridge Solutions, Inc. an affiliate of Pershing LLC, both wholly owned subsidiaries of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BNY Mellon).