Committed to the Safekeeping of Your Clients' Investments
The safe protection of investor assets is—and always will be—an integral part of the Pershing service. Rigorous internal control measures mean that we adhere to industry regulations, implement strict risk and information management policies, and have a team of business professionals in place to protect the integrity of your clients’ assets. In a world of uncertainty, we bring them safety and certainty.
How can you demonstrate to your investors that their assets are safe with Pershing?
- As part of BNY Mellon , one of the world's largest custodian and a G-SIB, client asset protection is at the core of what we do
- Settlement and custody are our primary activities
- We adhere to client asset rules in the UK, Ireland and Jersey
- We maintain a very high threshold of regulatory capital
- Segregation of assets: we keep client assets and Pershing’s own assets separate at all times so that client assets are protected
- We take a holistic approach to risk management
- Investors will also be protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme in the UK and the Investor Compensation Company Limited (ICCL) in Ireland