Every successful advisory firm needs a vision, a strategy and plan for future growth
We are pleased to sponsor the InvestmentNews 2018 Study of Pricing & Profitability. This research, which has been conducted for over 20 years, has become a leading source of strategic intelligence for the industry's top advisory firms, custodians, broker-dealers, consultants and professional organizations.
This year, you’ll notice a small but important change. The study – formerly titled “Financial Performance” – has been updated to more precisely describe its new research focus. The breadth and depth of the research has remained intact, but delves deeper into the data that matters most to your advisory ﬁrm.
2018 highlights include:
- Trends Shaping the Advisory Industry, including those that impact revenue and income growth, profitability and productivity and growth sources
- Growth and Growth Strategies, focusing on revenue and AUM growth, sources of growth and tactics being implemented by firms over the last two years
- Pricing and Services, including fee trends and typical pricing structures
- The Advantages of Firm Size, including benefits to the client, firm productivity, recruiting and growth
- Deep Dive into Data by Firm Size, including Super Ensembles, Enterprise Ensembles, Ensembles and Solo Practices
- To purchase the InvestmentNews 2018 Study of Pricing & Profitability, please visit InvestmentNews.com or contact your Relationship Manager for more details.
Listen to the Webcast
Hear a replay of the key findings from the InvestmentNews 2018 Study of Pricing & Profitability webcast.