Are you keeping pace with your peers? Which advisors are doing better than ever—and how do they measure their success? How well are advisors keeping clients informed and engaged?
Pershing’s Second Annual Study of Advisory Success: A New Age of Client Communications and Client Expectations updates Pershing’s 2013 study with the latest research on the current state of advisory businesses. It also features a special focus on the way advisors connect with their clients during today’s social media revolution. The study explores:
• Three distinguishing features of advisors who say they are “doing better than ever before”
• Frequently-missed opportunities to reach out to clients
• How attitudes toward technology are changing—in a surprising new direction
• Assessing your own online presence from your clients’ perspective
• Getting a jump start on using social media to manage your brand
• Six tips for making the most of today’s myriad communications channels
BNY Mellon’s Pershing and its affiliates provide a comprehensive network of global financial business solutions to advisors, broker-dealers, family offices, hedge fund and ’40 Act fund managers, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers. Many of the world’s most sophisticated and successful financial services firms rely on Pershing for clearing and custody; investment, wealth and retirement solutions; technology and enterprise data management; trading services; prime brokerage and business consulting.
Pershing helps clients improve profitability and drive growth, create capacity and efficiency, attract and retain talent, and manage risk and regulation. With a network of offices worldwide, Pershing provides business-to-business solutions to clients representing approximately 7 million investor accounts globally. Pershing LLC (member FINRA, NYSE, SIPC) is a BNY Mellon company.