How do the industry’s top advisors define themselves? Are they successful at creating distinct, recognizable brands? Are advisors’ messages really getting through to investors?
Now, a new research study from Pershing provides a data-driven perspective on unique value propositions—the clear statements that explain what sets an advisory firm apart. What Do Top Advisors Say—and What Do Investors Really Think? A Study of Advisor Value Propositions was developed in cooperation with research firm Harris Poll. The report explores:
• How Barron’s Top 100 Advisors define their value
• What themes matter most to high net worth investors
• The four critical ingredients that belong in every advisor value proposition
• Overlooked investor concerns that could represent untapped opportunities for advisors
• Specific “power” words that investors want to hear