Are you keeping pace with your peers? Which advisors are doing better than ever—and how do they measure their success? How well are advisors keeping clients informed and engaged?
Pershing’s Second Annual Study of Advisory Success: A New Age of Client Communications and Client Expectations updates Pershing’s 2013 study with the latest research on the current state of advisory businesses. It also features a special focus on the way advisors connect with their clients during today’s social media revolution. The study explores:
• Three distinguishing features of advisors who say they are “doing better than ever before”
• Frequently-missed opportunities to reach out to clients
• How attitudes toward technology are changing—in a surprising new direction
• Assessing your own online presence from your clients’ perspective
• Getting a jump start on using social media to manage your brand
• Six tips for making the most of today’s myriad communications channels