How did elite advisory firms manage to grow at twice the rate of their peers, even during the depths of the recession, and what lessons can you learn from their success?
Mission Possible IV: Three Pressure-Tested Growth Strategies of the Industry’s Leading RIAs delves into the business performance of individual RIA firms between 2008 and 2012—and reveals specific actions that propelled some firms to prosperity while others lagged behind. It shows how “calculated aggression” helped grow profits while dramatically cutting overhead expenses. The report addresses issues such as—
• Why scaling back headcount can be self-defeating
• The best types of hires to boost revenue per advisor
• Understanding when technology spending is a waste—and when it can pay off in future growth
• Why competing on price is a losing game
• How a strong value proposition can translate to higher revenues