30 in 30: How Advisors Can Capitalize on a $30 Trillion Wealth Transfer Over the Next 30 Years
What happens to your clients’ wealth once they pass it on? Will you still remain the advisor of choice for the assets you’ve worked so hard to manage?
30 in 30: How Advisors Can Capitalize on a $30 Trillion Wealth Transfer Over the Next 30 Years is a revealing research study on the money already in motion across generations. It highlights the risksand opportunitiesfacing advisors as wealth passes to clients’ spouses and children. It addresses such issues as:
- Eye-opening statistics about client attrition after an inheritanceand the urgent need for immediate action
- Redefining your client as an entire family
- Why it is important not to wait for clients to bring up wealth transfer concerns
- Retooling your business to serve multiple generations
- How to get spouses more involved in client relationships