Americans Crave a New Kind of Leader - And Women Are Ready to Deliver
Women are a major economic force. Yet they have traditionally been underrepresented in the corner office, as well as in the ranks of financial advisors. As the public's attitudes toward women and work continue to change, how could your business be affected?
Pershing's Americans Crave a New Kind of Leader - And Women Are Ready to Deliver explores America's complexand contradictoryideas about leadership and gender roles. Pershing commissioned Harris Poll to conduct an online study among over 2,000 U.S. adults, looking to answer questions such as:
- What leadership qualities do Americans look for today-and where do they expect to find them?
- Which professional occupations are still perceived as male domains?
- Who likes to work with male financial advisors-and who prefers women instead?
- Are women equally comfortable taking on leadership roles in the workplace?
- How can firms bring more women into top roles?