Advisors in Transition
We understand the challenges you face as you head out on your own as an independent advisor.
Our expertise and resources can help you make a smooth transition to independent practice. We can help you make informed decisions about your most pressing questions, including:
- Are you ready to go independent? Time your move wisely with our research and insights into the economic and business criteria followed by other successful new firms
- How should you structure your firm? We provide guidance on the right equity structure, organizational chart, and compensation plan in order to foster early profitability and growth
- What is the optimal back-office environment? Our professionals work with you to tailor an efficient operational structure that improves margins and delivers superlative client service without overburdening your staff
- How will you manage legal requirements? With leadership positions across 170 industry committees, Pershing executives understand today’s regulatory environment; and, through our ValueAlliance® program, we provide access to a wide network of legal and compliance experts
- How will you grow your business? Through our practice management program, we provide custom marketing and business plans to maximize your firm’s growth and profitability
- How can you feel confident your clients' assets will be safe? The financial strength and stability of a firm like Pershing, and our parent company BNY Mellon, should bring you some comfort as you seek to transition your business.
Contact us to learn how Pershing Advisor Solutions can support you during your transition.