'40 Act Funds
Pershing Prime Services offers you a comprehensive, integrated suite of global prime brokerage solutions backed by dedicated, high-touch service.
Through our tri-party custody account solution, BNY Mellon and Pershing can facilitate all '40 Act assets, including long assets as required to be held at a bank custodian, and short positions to be held within the firm, to help you improve the operational efficiency of managing your funds.
Integrated Tri-Party Custody Account Solution
- Dedicated customer service from professionals with extensive market, operational and trading expertise
- An integrated platform allows for multiple execution alternatives, facilitates short sales and offers a consolidated view of the transaction
- A variety of securities lending solutions support tri-party accounts, and protects against buy-in and recall risk via Pershing's Securities Lending Desk
- Multiple financing alternatives tailored to support both taxable and tax-exempt strategies are designed to help you achieve your investment objectives
- Execution services across domestic and international equity and fixed income products via multiple routes including direct coverage, DMA platforms such as Neovest, or through partners such as BNY ConvergEx Group
- Custody services from BNY Mellon, including fund administration, accounting and corporate custody services
- A streamlined process for documentation, account setup and implementation
Contact us today and you will find a partner committed to helping you grow your business without limits.