NetX360 provides one complete solution, combining the best of the brokerage and advisory worlds onto one platform, to make it easier for you to grow your business. In addition, the market data, tools, and analytical capabilities available throughout NetX360 will help you identify potential revenue generating opportunities from both new and existing clients.
From sales to transaction processing and from trading to managing compliance risks, NetX360 will simplify your daily tasks, enabling you to save time, reduce errors, and accomplish more.
Efficiency is the driving force behind NetX360. Listed below are some key NetX360 features that will help increase efficiency and boost your productivity:
- Personalized dashboards enable you to customize your homepage
- Relationship-based navigation panel allows one-click access to client accounts, viewable by group, individual, and household levels
- Enhanced functionality for task management, client onboarding, analytics and reporting enable you to streamline operations
- Keyboard shortcuts and right-click capability provide quick access to various pages throughout the system
- Rollover functionality enables you to quickly obtain key information on symbols and accounts
- Dynamic menu items hide features that are not accessible, providing a clean view of what you can access
- Related task links provide shortcuts to logical next steps throughout the application
- Tabbed browsing and launchable windows make multi-tasking easy; dual monitor configurations are supported
NetX360 helps you enhance compliance oversight with tools to monitor pre- and post-trade compliance and rapidly learn about events and regulations that affect clients’ accounts:
- Benefit from The Rules Enginea database of complex order management rules to address more than 200 regulatory, credit, and business issues that cover trading, new account opening, and more.
- Review our suite of anti-money laundering (AML) surveillance, trade surveillance, and sales practice monitoring tools.*
- Access the Items for Attention screena consolidated source for viewing margin notifications, incoming and outgoing account transfers, required minimum distributions (RMDs), individual retirement account (IRA) contributions, and more.
- Create customized reports based on specific client account information with eAnalytics and eAnalytics 2.0, a powerful data mining tool.
- Monitor CE requirements and track licensing and registrations.*
- Use Task Management to collect, organize, process and monitor simple and complex tasks.
* Certain features require licensing through Pershing's affiliate, Albridge Solutions, Inc.
The NetX360 open architecture technology and Pershing’s industry providers enable you to access the content and solutions providers of your choice. This effectively manages your clients’ accounts and your business.
- Connect to customer relationships management (CRM) applications and performance reporting tools, like RedTail and BlackDiamond.
- Tap into an impressive array of premium tools from the most respected third-party content providers in the industry, including NaviPlan®, Morningstar®, Dow Jones, and MarketEdge®, all designed to help you build knowledge and grow your business.
- Identify investment opportunities using objective, independent equity recommendations from ConvergEx Group and mutual fund manager rankings from The Rankings Service.
- Get real-time trade information with NASDAQ® Level II quotes to keep pace with markets.
- Leverage the third-party providers and discounted pricing that only Pershing’s breadth and depth can provide.
- Access cost-effective “packages” and take advantage of significant savings, while empowering your firm with the most up-to-date financial news, research and data.