Learn more about INSITE 2013, including information about the types of attendee that you will be networking with at the conference. This section will also provide you with all the details around the conference fees including cancellation policies. With the frequently asked question link, you can find answers to the most common INSITE 2013 questions and even have the chance to ask your own question!
Registration fees to attend INSITE 2013 are noted below. Please be advised that hotel accommodations are not included in your registration fee.
|Fees||Before 5:00 p.m. (ET) on
Friday, April 26, 2013
|After 5:00 p.m. (ET) on
Friday, April 26, 2013
*Attendees are welcome to register one adult guest for the conference. Another employee of the same company may not attend as a guest. Guests are invited to attend meal functions only. Attendance by minors is discouraged.
Please submit your cancellation requests to INSITE@Pershing.com. Cancellations that are received before 5:00 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 will receive a full refund. Cancellations received after 5:00 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 will be non-refundable.
INSITE provides an opportunity to network with a wide cross section of registered representatives, registered investment advisors, dually registered advisors and home office professionals. Please see breakdown of attendees from INSITE 2012.
- Q: Will I earn continuing education credit (CE) for attending INSITE 2013?
A: Yes, Pershing has applied for Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP Board), Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA®) and Cannon Financial's Certified Certified Wealth Strategist® (CWS) CE credit, as well as CFA Institute CE credit.
- Q: Is my guest permitted to attend the general sessions or any breakout sessions noted on the agenda?
A: No, adult guests are invited to meal functions only.
- Q: Can I register a colleague from my firm as a guest?
A: No, another employee of the same company may not attend as a guest.
- Q: Will my parking be validated?
A: No, all attendees are responsible for their own parking fees.
- Q: What is the attire for the conference?
A: Business casual is appropriate for all conference functions.
- Q: Should I bring photo identification to the conference?
A: Yes, photo identification is required at registration.
- Q: Are there plans for INSITE 2014?
A: Yes, INSITE 2014 will be held June 4 - 6, 2014, at The Westin Diplomat in Hollywood, Florida.
If you do not find the answer you need, ask us your question:
Follow us on Twitter @Pershing. Use the hashtag #INSITE2013.
Rules of Engagement
The following are guidelines for Pershing's social profiles and expectations from contributors (including, but not limited to: sponsors, exhibitors, industry publications, conference attendees and customers):
- Pre and post INSITE conference: Social profiles will be actively managed during business hours, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. ET
- During INSITE conference (June 5 - June 7): Social profiles will be actively managed during conference hours, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. ET
- If you follow or like us we may reply via direct message
- General event-related information, not advice
- No endorsements of a firm, person or products and services
- No investment-related advice or recommendations
- No account related information
- Comments, photos and/or videos we deem inappropriate or offensive may be removed
- Pershing LLC sponsors these accounts but isn't affiliated with Twitter or LinkedIn and has no control over how other third parties will use the information you share. You should be familiar with Twitter and LinkedIn's privacy and security policies, and understand how your information can be displayed and used as well as other third-party sites that may be linked to by Twitter and LinkedIn. Pershing is not responsible, nor will be held liable for any communications made via these channels. "Following" other social profiles is not an endorsement from Pershing.