Firms Located Outside the United States
Do you conduct business outside of the United States? Take advantage of Pershing's multilingual, multicurrency platformplus specialized products and services tailored to your unique regulatory environment. You can offer competitive solutions for asset management, wealth management, and trading. And take advantage of Pershing's unsurpassed global compliance expertise.
How We Support Firms Located Outside the United States
- Execution and clearing of U.S. and non-U.S. equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, and options
- Local expertise of our industry-leading dedicated global team, staffed by professionals speaking 9 languages
- Access to the global network of The Bank of New York Mellon
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and non-FINRA regulations
- Integrated, multilingual, multicurrency capabilities
- Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) compliant
- Local market settlement in over 60 countries
- Order execution on 65 exchanges
- Foreign exchange in 51 currencies
- Local presence in 23 locations around the globe
- Multilingual statements in English and Spanish
- Multilingual web site, including Spanish
Pershing Securities Australia Pty Ltd.
We provide a market leading third-party clearing, settlement and execution service for stockbrokers, financial advisers, financial intermediaries and any other firm trading on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and Chi-X Australia Pty Ltd (Chi-X).
Pershing Securities Australia Pty Ltd (Pershing) holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL) and is a market participant of the ASX and a clearing participant of the Australian Clearing House.
Product offering includes:
- Third-party clearing (TPC) - offered to ASX market participants
- Execution and clearing services - offered to third-party correspondents (AFSL holders)
- Stock lending
- Nominee Services
- Global execution via the Pershing worldwide network
- Market leading financial services technology
Contact us to learn more about how we can support your international business needs.